The Galv-A-Dock decking present an aesthetically appealing quality that will generate pride.
With your choice of state-of-the-art molded plastic decking, either in beige or white and clear cedar wood (available in Midwest only). The Galv-A-Dock one piece molded plastic deck provides an anti-slip texture surface, which is comfortable for walking bare foot on, sitting on, or sunbathing. Galv-A-Dock decking is aesthetically consistent and clean looking, year after year. Because the Galv-A-Dock plastic decking is longer lasting, there will be less cost over its lifespan. It’s also durable and maintenance-free so your Galv-A-Dock system provides the maximum protection for your boat.
Galv-A-Dock is the only dock product with high attention to detail on every component that Waterfront Specialties produces. History has shown us that Galv-A-Dock can fulfill virtually all lakeshore owner’s waterfront needs because of the compatibility of all the components. Galv-A-Dock has a track record of its products outlasting any competitor’s products and being storm resistant (has withstood winds in excess of 100 mph with no damage). Warrantees are only as beneficial as the history of the company standing behind it. Galv-A-Dock offers a 15 year warranty on the only totally maintenance free user-friendly, plastic decking, benches and boat bumpers.
While there are alternative decking options, including PVC vinyl and Aluminum, no one else can offer a consistent textured, anti-slip surface with rounded edges on the ends and edges, meaning no sharp edges for potential injury or potential boat scratches. Most importantly, it is one piece molded deck, where all other options are an assembled deck, consisting of multiple extruded pieces to make up one deck.
Benefits of Galv-A-Dock Plastic Decking, that only a Rotational – Molded Decks can offer.
- Longest lasting product of all the decking surfaces available
- One solid deck, not separate components fastened together
- Consistent, rigid deck with anti-slip textured surface
- Built-in bumper protection, with molded round edges
- Most durable decking surface available that will not break under impact
- Stays cool on the hottest summer days
- Friendliest to the feet, no sharp edges
- Pleasant to the ears, no squeaks or harsh metallic ring
- Environmentally friendly, no toxic side effects
- No decay, splits, cracks, or splinters